Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sorry guys.

Hey guys! Long time no see right? I'm sorry I'm a horrible person for not having blogged in an excruciatingly long time. You have my deepest apologies and I really hope to one day redeem myself.

The reason for my absence has been for 2 reasons. 1- I felt like I was becoming a more negative person by posting my critical commentaries concerning other people and 2- my (so called) life is more boring than a box of crispix. That being said I've decided to tell you all what's been going on during my self inflicted leave of absence.

Well I'm still living in the same apartment with the same 2 guys one is known to the blogger world as sephian and the other is actually quite oblivious to this blogosphere, we shall name him.....hmmm...........soxfan, this name for his undying love for the Boston red sox. By undying I mean nigh on suicide-inducingly annoying, but that's for another day.

Recently I became a part of an exclusive group of men who smell dangerously good. It is by the help of an amazing fragrance produced by abercrombie and fitch. "What is this cologne?" you may be asking. Fear not for the answer is on the way. FIERCE. Gee golly jeepers it's probably the most desirable scent I have dawned myself with. Seriously, if I were a girl I would want to make out with me till the cows come home, find that their abode could no longer accommodate the 3 recently acquired children and decide to buy a new house in broiter grove. I hope you get the idea of that that is a ridiculously long time.

I've also found out a few cool thing about my family of which I previously had no knowledge. My grandfather once was a guard for Vice-president Nixon. Pretty cool, huh? He got an autographed picture in his office and everything. I also recently came into possession of a 115 year old banjo! It belonged to my great-great-grandfather and through my good luck I was chosen to inherit it. I'm fascinated by it's grandeur and esthetically pleasing features including the worn fret board the repaired skin and date at the bottom of the string harness of Mar. 6, 1894. I've got to be honest, few things have been as neat as the acquisition of said instrument.

Side note: I'm at work and just got a wrong number call from a southern woman by the name of Angela Kabong. She's recently retired and was looking for keiser retirement and didn't listen to me say "Ogden auto this is Steve."

That's how boring I've been and the reason for my silence. I hope that you can find it in your hearts to forgive me and also to understand the reason for my inexpressive behavior. May your lives be more exciting than mine and your bellies be full. I know I don't want mine empty. Peace.

4 comments:

Sephian said...

I will do my best to keep my belly full. You have my word.

cwinches said...

There is nothing wrong with having an undying love for the Boston Red Sox. Actually there is a little bit of something wrong with not having an undying love for them.

Nathan said...

Hmm...I think you officially have to switch jobs and work at the retirement home now...sorry!

Anonymous said...

A) I love Bryan and his love for the Sox makes him kind of endearing.
B) Crispix is amazing. Your words.
C) Every time you smell "fierce" I do want to make out with you 'til the cows come home. Or at least slightly more than normal.